Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Welcome to The Hooks

Welcome to our baseball team, The Hooks. I figured this would be a good place to post team information, so that you can find out anything you need regarding practice, games, information, cancellations, reschedules, whatever.

You can reach me by email at Klausfamily05@yahoo.com or my cell phone.

Our first practice is schedule for tonite (Wednesday evening) at 7:00. I do realize Wednesday isn't a good day for most of us, so we will look to reschedule to another day going forward and most likely at 4:00 instead of 7:00. 7:00 seems kind of late for school nights.

Our second practice is scheduled for Saturday morning at 9:00. All practices and games will take place on the Pee Wee fields which are located on the far end of the complex next to South Mobley and next to the houses in the neighborhood.

Opening Day is scheduled for February 28th.

I do need a few volunteers for the team, so don't be shy. Our assistant coach is Chip Taylor. We could use a Team Mom/Dad to coordinate snacks, etc. I also could use some help with On Field practice and games, so if you are interested, Thank You!! And lastly, some dugout help during games to keep the kids under control while the coaches are on the field. If you can help in any way, its greatly appreciated. Just email me or let me know in person.

We look forward to a fun and enjoyable season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Test Comment