Thursday, February 26, 2009

***IMPORTANT OPENING DAY CHANGE ****

Hello Hooks!

The opening day parade/ceremony is scheduled for 9:00...please plan on meeting over at the practice fields by 8:45. I will have uniforms to hand out. You will be given Hats, Shirts and Socks. The recommended color pants are Grey...but are not provided by the league. I personally don't care what pants your kids wear, so its up to you. Our official uniform calls for grey pants.

The opening day Game has been moved back 1/2 hour to 12:00 Noon. We will be playing the first game at 12:00 noon. Please try to be at the field about 20 minutes prior to the game for our first game.

There are no more scheduled practices. Only games from now on. I should have the full schedule posted shortly. Remember --- NO MORE MONDAY OR SATURDAY PRACTICES!!!

And finally, I want to thank all of the parents that have been helping out at practice so far. If I havn't had a chance to thank you personally, I really appreciate it. From the onfield help, to the dugout help, all assistance is hugely helpful and thank you very much. The kids seem to be enjoying themselves so far.

No comments: